CEO Roundtables Peer Groups
Membership in this powerful accelerated CEO roundtable brings together CEOs committed to growing their companies as well as their personal success. CEOs don’t, and in many cases, can’t talk with any other group within their company—Board of Directors or typical peers. The Board Forum CEO Roundtable provides a place for these issues. Our groups are experienced and prefer this CEO peer-to-peer format because of the frankness and confidentiality they get in each meeting.
CEO ROUNDTABLE PEER GROUPS
Monthly Half-day Peer Roundtables
- Members meet in peer groups of 8-12 CEOs from non-competing companies throughout the year. At every CEO roundtable meeting, each member has an opportunity to present a challenge, issue or opportunity to the group for discussion and feedback.
- The meeting is led by two facilitators with extensive business experience as CEOs and entrepreneurs
- Members have access to all facilitators in The Board Forum with expertise in finance, technology, marketing, sales, human resources, operations, strategic planning, succession and exit strategies, M&A creating a momentum to quickly address critical decisions and resources.
- Guest specialists, selected by the members, provide in additional expertise
- All members can receive immediate one-on-one attention and resources between meetings
1-3 Day Annual Retreats
In addition to monthly CEO roundtables, each group has their own one to three-day Annual Retreat. These compelling sessions are designed by the members to expand in areas they want to grow as business leaders.