Our CEOs say nothing compares to the candid advice they get from their CEO Roundtable
Join us to experience The Board Forum CEO Roundtable.
The Board Forum® and MFA – Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico invite you to our newest CEO roundtable for middle market companies. It is more important now than ever to make the right decisions, gain perspective, be innovative and be well positioned for the upturn in the economy.
Attain new levels of success
This powerful experience gives you the tools to address your most pressing business decisions and enhance leadership skills. You will find that nothing compares to having this confidential network of peers and multiple CEO-level facilitators whose sole intent is to resolve your issues.
Accelerate your company's growth, enhance your skill as chief executive, and hear how other chief executives are handling issues and decisions similar to yours.
Register now to find out more about this CEO peer group.
About The Board Forum
The Board Forum CEO Roundtable brings together highly motivated CEO’s, entrepreneurs, and business owners from non-competing companies to provide a trusted, objective and keenly facilitated environment with peers willing to share experiences, insights, resources and ideas—in an atmosphere of complete confidentiality and mutual respect. The Board Forum has been facilitating successful roundtables throughout New England since 1998.
NEW Healthcare Senior Executive Peer Group!
NEW Mixed-Industry Senior Executive Peer Group!
Monthly Half-day Executive Peer Roundtables
- Members meet with10-18 Senior Executive Peers from non-competing companies throughout the year. At every roundtable meeting members have an opportunity to present a challenge, issue or opportunity to the group for discussion, feedback and experienced solutions, in addition to topics of discussion.
- The meeting is led by one facilitator with extensive facilitation and business experience
- Members have access to all facilitators in The Board Forum
- Guest specialists and speakers, selected by the members, provide additional expertise
- All members can attend the Board Forum Institute
For more event details, contact Laurie Kirk, The Board Forum 781-585-2425
Seats are limited so we urge you to register now.
Copyright ©2009 The Board Forum